3D Artist at Barbedwire Studios
As a 3D artist, you are responsible for providing high quality and poly-efficient models for our ongoing projects:
- You will develop 3d models in various fields with the focus on quality but also poly optimisation
- Your work will be focused on historical models and research will be undertaken to ensure fidelity with the real object in question.
- The process of creation of an accurate model with our workflow is long: You will be an active member of our team, willing to run the required miles to fulfil our targets and standards.
- 3D positions are available for both hard-surface modelling and human modelling
We expect that:
- You are skilled in lowpoly modelling and uv-unwrapping.
- You have experience with highpoly baking + PBR workflow or/and traditional texturing workflow with no PBR (preferred).
- You are committed to learning techniques suited to our workflow to ensure homogeneous quality
- You are an active developer, open minded (open to take feedback for corrections), willing to work in an international team.
- You are fluent in english so you are able to communicate with us.
When sending us your application, please make sure to link your CV/website and screenshots from your 3D work.
LOCATION: REMOTE WORK - FREELANCE. FULL TIME (REMOTE) POSITION AVAILABLE AFTER LONG-TERM WORK
LEVEL: AMATEUR OR PROFESSIONAL, BEGINNER OR EXPERIENCED
DEPARTMENT: ART AND ANIMATION
PAYMENT: COMPETITIVE, AFTER RELEASE