Animator at Barbedwire Studios
As an animator, your task is to develop organic and natural-looking animations for our soldier characters in our project 'Gates of Hell':
- You will develop animations that must be implemented into the existing game skeleton rig.
- You will create animations in various fields, from combat moves down to mounting vehicles where unique movements are required for each one.
- An introduction to our workflow will be provided to familiarise yourself with the skeleton structure and other features of the game which have implications in the animating process.
- Animation exporting is performed in Autodesk 3dsmax.
We expect that:
- You have understanding of Motion Capture animating and experience transfering MoCap data to an existing skeleton rig OR you are highly skilled in crafting hand-made animations.
- You have experience animating in Autodesk 3dsmax or you are skilled in transferring animations to the aforementioned software.
- You are committed to using older skeleton technology and learn techniques for the implementation of animations in the existing game engine.
- You are an active developer, open minded (open to take feedback for corrections), willing to work in an international team.
- You are fluent in english so you are able to communicate with us.
When sending us your application, please make sure to link your CV/website and links to previous animation work.
LOCATION: REMOTE WORK - FREELANCE
LEVEL: AMATEUR OR PROFESSIONAL, EXPERIENCED
DEPARTMENT: ART AND ANIMATION
PAYMENT: AFTER RELEASE