Paintscheme Artist at Barbedwire Studios
We are looking for camouflage and paint scheme enthiusiasts out there that can help us reach our goals.
- You will research or use your knowledge to design paint and camouflage pattern templates for our Art Department.
- You will be in close touch with our texture artists to jointly create historical paint schemes for our units.
- You will be an active member of our team, willing to attend to feedback and modify your work to fulfil our targets and standards.
- The position is available for either professional, amateur or starting artists
You do not need ready-model texturing experience, the tasks involve the creation of the base camouflage patterns which will be later incorporated into the unit's texture.
We expect that:
- You have solid understanding of WWII events and thorough overview of the camouflage patterns and paint scheme doctrines employed in the Eastern Front.
- You can create seamless templates for paint scheme patterns using graphic design software.
- You can comprehensively gather historical references and work with them.
- You are fluent in english so you are able to communicate with us in an open-minded international team.
When sending us your application, if you performed modding work, model kit painting or other WWII related projects in the past, you may link it accordingly
- LOCATION: REMOTE WORK.
- LEVEL: AMATEUR OR PROFESSIONAL, BEGINNER OR EXPERIENCED
- DEPARTMENT: ART AND ANIMATION
- PAYMENT: NEGOTIATED