Voice Actor at Barbedwire Studios
As a voice actor, you will make native-soldier battle cries and other war-time voice lines. We are currently looking for Russian speaking actors.
- Voice actor roles are open for any age of Russian-speaking natives.
- Make 50-80 voice lines of soldier WWII-time speech.
- Develop specific voice lines for different soldier branches in the military, eg. engineers, snipers, officers.
We expect that:
- Your microphone satisfies our quality demands
- You have basic knowledge of sound software to export the sounds in a particular format (wav format, mono, 44.1khz sample rate) and can make volume or pass adjustments depending on feedback.
- You are a native Russian speaker
- You have some knowledge of military terms and/or WWII-time banter to be able to design adequate voice lines (You will be given an example package as a template)
LOCATION: REMOTE WORK
LEVEL: AMATEUR, BEGINNER OR EXPERIENCED