Voice Actor at Barbedwire Studios
As a voice actor, you will make native-soldier battle cries and other war-time voice lines. We are currently looking for German and Russian speaking actors
- Voice actor roles are open for 30-60 aged German-speaking natives and any age of Russian-speaking natives.
- Make 50-80 voice lines of soldier WWII-time speech belonging to different nations.
- Develop specific voice lines for different soldier branches in the military, eg. Engineers, snipers, officers.
We expect that:
- Your microphone satisfies our quality demands
- You have basic knowledge of sound software to export the sounds in a particular format (wav format, mono, 44.1khz sample rate) and can make volume or pass adjustments depending on feedback.
- You are a native speaker of the language you wish to apply for in order to provide fidelity to the soldiers featured in the game
- You have some knowledge of military terms and/or WWII-time banter to be able to design adequate voice lines (You will be given an example package as a template)
LOCATION: REMOTE WORK
LEVEL: AMATEUR, BEGINNER OR EXPERIENCED